Behavior Based Safety
Behavior –Based safety is a method to eliminate injury and accident. The safety culture would be created when the employees understand BBS process and use it correctly.
BBS is about use of scientific psychology to understand why people behave the way they do when it comes to safety. BBS is a positive, employee driven, system of safety observations, feedback, and problem-solving that is highly effective and extensively safety. BBS programs specifically could be designed to merge with each & compliance responsibilities.
- To know the importance of BBS and effective use.
- To know how to motivate people to work safely with communication technique.
- To know the observation technique to prevent recurrence of injury.
- To create safety culture by increase safety attitude which is the root cause of safety
- What & Why BBS. How they behave unsafely.
- Human factor and error
- C.O.A.C.H process
- Communication and motivation
- Behavior-Based Safety Observation (BBSO Process) and Control
- BBS initiative and using.
- Workshop and practice
- Question Answer and Conclusion
Who should attend
Safety officer, Supervisor, Manager and other who are related in safety field
More than ten year’s experience in Occupational and Safety field, he had been trained and used to Safety Training Observation Program (STOP) successfully in the factory. Safety Training Observation Program (STOP) is Du Pont’s the world class Behavior-Based Safety. He also has been attended Train the Trainer class of Safe Start and Safe Track by Du Pont which is another method of world class BBS.
Learning Methods: Lecture, Discussion, Practice and Work shop
Venue: 18th February 2014 @ Windsor Suit Hotel (09:00am to 04:30pm)
(This Event will be in Thai Language)
Course Duration: 1 day
Before 4th February 2014(Early Bird Fee): 5,500 THB
After 4th February 2014(Normal Fee): 6,500 THB
ค่าธรรมเนียมการอบรมสามารถนำไปลดหย่อนภาษีได้ 200% ตามพระราชกฤษฎีกาฉบับที่ 284 พ.ศ.2538
ติดต่อ โทร 02-5130123, 085-1313-835, 086-810-4441 โทรสาร 02-5130124 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org